[Nfbf-l] State School

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 01:36:32 UTC 2011

Jodie, I agree with you that our younger generations as a whole are getting
worse and worse as in this mans opinion they have been given more rights but
less discipline. Without the proper amount of discipline the youth lost
their respect for  teachers, parents, and authority as a whole. Without
respect of authority they then don't feel like they have to learn and end up
as lost adults wondering what went wrong! It is a true shame that we have
gotten so soft with our younger generations that we are creating
generrations of lost youth that has no clue as to what to do on their own to
succeed or even survive for that matter! It's a true American tragedy! KH

,