[Nfbf-l] Crazy Eighty's Trivia Question #3

Jim Ellsworth jellsworth1 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Apr 11 23:57:19 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

Okay, it's time for this week's trivia question about the 1980's.  This week
it is 1982,  and we'll do one about music so good luck.  I am sure a lot of
you will remember this one.

In 1982, Frank Zappa released the album "Ship Arriving Too Late to Save a
Drowning Witch". It featured the single "Valley Girl", a duet with his 14
year

old daughter, and gave rise to the Valley Girl craze.  What is the name of
Frank Zappa's daughter?

Remember, the first post with the right answer will win the prize but also
remember that you have to come to convention to collect.

Thanks,

Jim Ellsworth