[Nfbf-l] my official resignation statement

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Wed Apr 13 20:31:37 UTC 2011

Hi Sherri and all,

I want to say to all NFBF members what a wonderful job Sherri has done as
our secretary!! She is truly dedicated to our cause, and it shows in her
enthusiasm and great work. While many of you know this, many don't realize
the hours and hours she puts in to write up the Board minutes every month,
not to mention many other important meeting minutes she takes as well. And
all this on top of her Newsline involvement. I know much deliberation went
into her decision not to run for office. The Board will miss her, but she'll
still be helping us out in countless ways.

We're grateful for all you've done and understand why you need to take a
step back.

God bless,
Sherrill