[Nfbf-l] my official resignation statement

Lenora J. Marten bluegolfshoes at aol.com
Wed Apr 13 22:20:43 UTC 2011

Sherri,

I want to thank you for being such a wonderful example
and leader! The secretary position takes a lot of hard
work and dedication to detail. You've always been there
for me whenever I've had questions. I've thoroughly
enjoyed your friendship and leadership. I wish you the
best in your endeavors to keep up with your son. <smile>

Lenora