[Nfbf-l] my official resignation statement

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 04:38:00 UTC 2011

Thanks to all of you! I will save these kind messages and read them when I'm
having a bad day! *smile. Again, not leaving until my term is up! Want to
help as much as I can make our NFBF convention and our National convention a
success.

Sherri
If you would like to see this signature disappear then
Please help blind people in your local area achieve their dreams by visiting
http://www.raceforindependence.org/goto/Sherri.Brun
Thank you.

Character is the side of yourself you choose to show the world. Integrity is
what you do, what you say and how you act when you think no one is paying
attention.
Sherri Brun
flmom2006 at gmail.com