[Nfbf-l] Fw: [Nfbnet-master-list] National Convention Registration

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 11:18:49 UTC 2011

Passing this along. Banquet tickets $50 for National this year, not $40 as
stated in Braille Monitor.

Sherri

Please check out the link below and help blind people in your local area
achieve their dreams by visiting
http://www.raceforindependence.org/goto/Sherri.Brun
Thank you.

Character is the side of yourself you choose to show the world. Integrity is
what you do, what you say and how you act when you think no one is paying
attention.
Sherri Brun
flmom2006 at gmail.com