[Nfbf-l] Thanks Jacksonville "it was great"

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Wed Apr 20 22:28:34 UTC 2011

Dear Gina, Joe, Lenora and all Jacksonville Chapter Members,
	I am so pleased to hear all about the success of the annual
Jacksonville Chapter Picnic. It appears as though everyone had a terrific
time and I love the team effort that was put forth.
	Wish I could have been there but I was in California on vacation.

Once again, CONGRATULATIONS!

Kathy