[Nfbf-l] Daytona Beach elections

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 21:36:46 UTC 2011

Hi Bill and all, Thank you for letting us know about your chapter's election
results and from one secretary to another, congratulations!

My congratulations go out to Peter and the rest of the officers and board as
well.

Sherri

Please check out the link below and help blind people in your local area
achieve their dreams by visiting
http://www.raceforindependence.org/goto/Sherri.Brun
Thank you.

Character is the side of yourself you choose to show the world. Integrity is
what you do, what you say and how you act when you think no one is paying
attention.
Sherri Brun
flmom2006 at gmail.com