[Nfbf-l] crazy 1980's trivia question #5

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 20:40:36 UTC 2011

Anwar Sadat, the leader of Egypt. Don't know if I spelled it correctly.

Please check out the link below and help blind people in your local area
achieve their dreams by visiting
http://www.raceforindependence.org/goto/Sherri.Brun
Thank you.

Character is the side of yourself you choose to show the world. Integrity is
what you do, what you say and how you act when you think no one is paying
attention.
Sherri Brun
flmom2006 at gmail.com