[Nfbf-l] Transportation Trust fund in danger!

David Evans drevans at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 27 14:20:20 UTC 2011

Dear All,

Please understand that this is the Transportation Trust Fund they are
talking about and not the TD trust fund.
It is still important to protect from all of the insanity going on in the
Florida Legislature.
I would suggest that we contact as many of our friend  as we can and flood
the members of the legislature on next Monday starting at 8:30 AM and until
5:00 PM.
We should call, fax and e-mail them so that every time they answer the
phone, it is one of us.  So that every time they get a fax, it is one of us
and every e-mail that drops into their in box is from one of us.
Flood their in boxes, burn up their fax machines and wear the ringer out on
their phones.

Use the rest of the week and this weekend to contact your friends and get
all of the address info for the legislators and frame your arguments and
then bury them on Monday.
The old story about how do you get a jack assis attention is you hit him
right between the eyes with a two by four.  It works on elephants too.
Join me on Monday and bury the legislature in messages.

David Evans, NFBF and GD Jack.