[Nfbf-l] audio described place to listen to wedding

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Fri Apr 29 13:57:26 UTC 2011

Did you have luck doing that, Sherri?

Kathy

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbf-l-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfbf-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of Sherri
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2011 2:28 AM
To: NFB of Florida Internet Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Nfbf-l] audio described place to listen to wedding

Try going to the jaws cursor and clicking with the left or right mouse click
key. Good luck!

Please check out the link below and help blind people in your local area
achieve their dreams by visiting
http://www.raceforindependence.org/goto/Sherri.Brun
Thank you.

Character is the side of yourself you choose to show the world. Integrity is
what you do, what you say and how you act when you think no one is paying
attention.
Sherri Brun
flmom2006 at gmail.com