[Nfbf-l] passed my last test

Josh Kennedy joshknnd1982 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 20:36:50 UTC 2011

Hi
I passed my last test this morning for network+. I am very interested
in relocating my family and living and working in the Tampa,
Jacksonville, Orlando, or Miami areas. If anyone can help me find
employment opportunities in those areas I'd appreciate it. All I have
to do now is wait for my certifications to arrive in the mail. I'm on
linkedin and have been contacting people there as well as applying for
jobs on craigslist, careerbuilder and other sites like dice.com . I
also contacted the lighthouse for the blind to see if they could
suggest anything. lighthouse in tampa that is. Is there anything else
I could be doing to get employed that I haven't thought of yet? I just
want a tech support or helpdesk job to start out with.

Josh