[Nfbf-l] Bad news for blind and visually impaired people

Holly hbeanie at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 14:23:56 UTC 2011

Okay, I have heard that some airlines charge a fee for using their counter
instead of the kiosks. Has anyone had to deal with this situation?  If so,
that would be a different type of discrimination,  right?
Flying cost so much money these days and I have to purchase two tickets, if
I take Jacy with me,  so I bus it or don't go.
Holly

Holly