[Nfbf-l] Bad news for blind and visually impaired people

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 14:49:24 UTC 2011

WHAT?  THIS IS HORRIBLE!  I'm not flying, EVER!  It's bad enough
that airlines are treating us like diirt, and it's really bad
enough that a federal judge thinks that we're stupid enough not
to need accessible websites.  The kiosks and websites have to be
accessible because how are we to book tickets online?  Jataya, my
roommate, books her stuff online, so why can't I?
Beth