[Nfbf-l] Dropbox versus sendspace

Matt Roberts blindbikernfb at cfl.rr.com
Tue Aug 9 18:31:48 UTC 2011

It's been a while since I've installed the program on my computers.  I had no difficulty with getting the program to work using Window-Eyes.
I'm good at getting things to work, but since it's been a while, I don't remember what I did.  I think there were areas I had to use mouse commands.
--
Matt Roberts