[Nfbf-l] Legislative committee meeting 8/21

Denise Valkema valkemadenise at aol.com
Thu Aug 18 02:55:35 UTC 2011

Could you send me her number and give her mine?

Denise 3059728529

Sent from Denise's Palm Pre On Aug 17, 2011 8:26 PM, Grant Downey <gdowney at tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

Hi Denise, Grant Downey here president of the Pinellas chapter.

Janice Snow, our legislative person will be representing the Pinellas

chapter.

Please send me the call in information and I will gladly pass it along to

her.

E-mail: grantd at tampabay.rr.com

Thank you so much.

Grant Downey, President