[Nfbf-l] problem with braille embosser

Kathy Roskos kroskos at cox.net
Sat Aug 20 22:12:18 UTC 2011

Is anyone on the list familiar with troubleshooting problems with a braille embosser.  My embosser is a very old versa-point.  it is suddenly breaking up my text into two separate colums, and leaving out text between the columns.  I have run a self-test on the embosser and the problem is still there, so I know it is not the document or my duxbury program.  The printer was made byTelesensory, so I don't even know who to call to try to fix the problem.  Any advice on fixing the problem, or who to contact for help would be appreciated.

Kathy Roskos  ,