[Nfbf-l] problem with braille embosser

Jim Ellsworth jellsworth1 at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Aug 20 23:52:30 UTC 2011

Hi Kathy,

We happened to have his info here at home so here it is.  He definitely does
work on the Versapoint provided of course he is still in the business.  I
don't know if he does any sort of tech support over the phone or not but he
definitely has been in the business of repairing them.

Leo Drell
Visual Aid Electronics
7325 Hayvenhurst Avenue
Unit 11