[Nfbf-l] problem with braille embosser

Kathy Roskos kroskos at cox.net
Sun Aug 21 14:14:55 UTC 2011

I believe you are absolutely right.  Now that I feel inside the printer,
there is a wire that seems to have become disconnected.  Thanks for the
insight.  At least I now know it is a mechanical problem instead of a
programming problem.  Since it looks like this wire is not broken, just has
become unhooked, do you think a regular computer repair person could fix the
problem, or do I need to box up this monster and send it off to some
specialized place? I appreciate the advice of people who can help those of
us who are technologically and mechanically challenged.

Kathy