[Nfbf-l] problem with braille embosser

Kathy Roskos kroskos at cox.net
Mon Aug 22 01:22:23 UTC 2011

My husband and I removed the cover on the embosser and reatached the clips
that had come loose, (which there were two of them instead of just one like
I first thought.)  We reassembled everything and all the characters seem to
be printing now.  The bad news is that now the characters are mixed up and
out of sequence.  I can only assume we connected the clips in the wrong
order.  This seems like it should be easily fixed by just exchanging the
positions of the clips.  But this project exhausted us and we will begin
again tomorrow.

Thanks everyone for the advice.  I couldn't have figured it out without your
help.

Kathy