[Nfbf-l] Fundraising Committee Meeting 8/29

Denise Valkema valkemadenise at aol.com
Fri Aug 26 16:15:12 UTC 2011

I could @ 830.

Sent from Denise's Palm Pre On Aug 26, 2011 11:46 AM, Gina Minichiello <minichiellog at comcast.net> wrote:

Hello everyone

Sorry, for the late notice. I would like to have Fundraising Committee meeting Monday 8/29 at 8:00pm.

For the time being, I only have one item on the agenda which is to see if the chapters want to try to have another raffle before the end of the year.

This would be a raffle that the chapters would share in the proceeds.

I would like to have at least one person from each chapter attend.

I would also request the following people be present.

Dan Hicks

Gloria Hicks

Denise Valkema

Holly Idler

Peter Cerullo

David Evans

Jim Elsworth

Joe Minichiello

Judy Hamilton

Larry Marten

I will send out thie call in instructions this weekend.

Please let me know if who can attend.

Gina Minichiello

NFBF Fundraising Committee Chairperson

Greater Jacksonville Chapter, Treasurer