[Nfbf-l] {Disarmed} RE: [NFBF-Leaders] Fundraising Committee Meeting 8/29

Judith Hamilton jrhamilton51 at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 28 14:17:12 UTC 2011

Gina,

I can participate.
Judy Hamilton

----- Original Message -----
From: Gina Minichiello
To: NFB of Florida Listserv;NFBF -Leaders
Sent: 8/26/2011 11:41:50 AM
Subject: [NFBF-Leaders] Fundraising Committee Meeting 8/29

Hello everyone
Sorry, for the late notice. I would like to have Fundraising Committee meeting Monday 8/29 at 8:00pm.
For the time being, I only have one item on the agenda which is to see if the chapters want to try to have another raffle before the end of the year.
This would be a raffle that the chapters would share in the proceeds.

I would like to have at least one person from each chapter attend.
I would also request the following people be present.

Dan Hicks
Gloria Hicks
Denise Valkema
Holly Idler
Peter Cerullo
David Evans
Jim Elsworth
Joe Minichiello
Judy Hamilton
Larry Marten

I will send out thie call in instructions this weekend.
Please let me know if who can attend.

Gina Minichiello
NFBF Fundraising Committee Chairperson
Greater Jacksonville Chapter, Treasurer