[Nfbf-l] question

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 21:43:14 UTC 2011

I totally agree with you Matt. All my family with the exception of my son
and me who share a plan are on A T & T and I use it for my home
phone/computer/TV service and am not at all pleased with the customer
service. You always impress me so much with your wealth of knowledge and the
ease with which you explain the workings of devices to people.