[Nfbf-l] Childrens Christmas Party; Florida Outreach Center for the Blind

lappland lappland at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 7 19:26:15 UTC 2011

Dear Friends,

I am very pleased to report that the Florida Outreach Center for the Blind's
12th annual Childrens Christmas Party was a real success. We had 32
children, 14 families and 37 volunteers. A special thanks to all of the
folks who made the party one of the best ever. God bless and have a
wonderful and safe holiday season.

  Sincerely,
Carolyn Lapp
Executive Director
Florida Outreach Center for the Blind, Inc.
Office: (561) 642-0005
E-Mail: info_focb at bellsouth.net

Please remember to support the Florida Outreach Center for the Blind by
donating a dollar or more to help fund our worthy programs. Send your tax
deductible gift to:
Florida Outreach Center for the Blind
2315 S. Congress Avenue
Palm Springs, FL 33461
Or use the Pay Pal link on our web site at:
www.flblindcenter.org
Thank you!

  1.. Make sure hall has a tree;
  2.. Make sure the hall is safe;
  3.. Have all items delivered to Center in advance to avoid last minute
trips;
  4..  Make sure music is loud enough;
  5..