[Nfbf-l] FW: Descriptive videos

Joanne King jdking09 at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 14 19:38:53 UTC 2011

Thanks a lot.

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbf-l-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfbf-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of Hai Nguyen Ly
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2011 1:24 PM
To: NFB of Florida Internet Mailing List
Cc: fcb
Subject: Re: [Nfbf-l] FW: Descriptive videos

Good afternoon,
I believe the Blind Mice Mart has redone their website and thus, the
location of the Blind Mice Movie Vault has also changed.
In order to access the movie vault, you will first need to create a free
account here:
https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Home
Once the account has been created, you will notice a link to the movie vault
on the main page.
Hope this helps.

Best Regards:
Hai Nguyen Ly
Email:
h.nguyen.ly at gmail.com
Mobile: 347-422-7085

On Dec 13, 2011, at 7:54 PM, Joanne King wrote:

> [...]
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbf-l_nfbnet.org/gymnastdave%40sbcglobal.
net