[Nfbf-l] Martin County chapter of NFB

Debby B bwbddl at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 18 22:30:36 UTC 2011

The Martin County chapter of the NFB wishes everyone a wonderful holiday season! We held our Christmas party Dec. 9 with 8 members and 10 guests. We had grab bag gift exchange which was a lot of fun. Although none of us won the IPad 2 drawing, we'd like to
congratulate Christy Hedinger and Jamie Ellsworth on their wins!

Our next meeting is January 13 at 5pm at the new "Southern Pig and Beef Barbecue" in Stuart, which took the place of
Perkins. We will once again have a private room in which to meet. Dinner is
dutch-treat. Anyone in our area at that time is invited to join us!

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah!

Debby
bwbddl at yahoo.com

~"Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can read."~Mark Twain