[Nfbf-l] downloading books from BARD

Kathy Roskos kroskos at cox.net
Sat Dec 24 17:28:05 UTC 2011

Thanks for the information.  I am not sure exactly how I did it, but the
book is on my flash drive and I can play it on the digital player.  I am
glad it worked, but I need to learn what I did to make it work, so I don't
have to fumble around so much.

I guess I'll just keep working on it until it becomes ingrained in my
memory.

Thanks again, and happy holidays to you.

Kathy