[Nfbf-l] In Honor Of Our History Making Event

REPCODDS at aol.com REPCODDS at aol.com
Tue Feb 1 18:01:00 UTC 2011

No problem , since I did see once and was in the automotive industry it was
 something I knew. If you hven't ever been involved in stock car racing you
 probably wouldn't know that they don't have doors. So don't feel bad about
not  knowing. We were doing 140 mph on the one mile track.
You should try it some time.
Dwight

In a message dated 1/31/2011 8:30:45 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,