[Nfbf-l] In Honor Of Our History Making Event

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 17:37:10 UTC 2011

Gina, I am waiting for a return call from Scot Wilson. I am going to make an
appointment to talk with the Councelman and him so I can have a one on one
to relax the conversation and also to be able to introduce our NFB chapter
to him a bit and work for more dsupport from his office in the future. It is
easier to get this accomplished in personal one on one's with these
politicians than just asking over the phone. Your friend in the cause,
BTW, are you taking Joe along with you to the BVA/FRG convention this year?
I am just asking in case  you need a roomate is all! LOL! Kirk