[Nfbf-l] Beep Baseball Teams In Florida

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 23:41:57 UTC 2011

Hi everyone that  has played Beep ball in the past. Another question of
ignorance of this game. How is the defense able to catch the ball or know
where to throw it to first base or any other base for that matter? I find
this interesting to me.  I have been blind now for about 14 years, and can't
seem to grasp how this can be done without enjury to someone. Obviously it
is played as safe as any other sport is as I have never heard anyone getting
hurt by this game, but it is still surprising, yet nice, to hear that  we
can and do play beep ball! Your friend in the cause, Kirk