[Nfbf-l] Jacksonville Chapter yard sale

Gina Minichiello minichiellog at comcast.net
Sat Feb 26 18:21:44 UTC 2011

Hello everyone,
Want to turn your unused items into $$$$$$ and make some money for your chapter?
Have a chapter yard sale.
The Jackonville Chapter will have our annual yard sale
Saturday March 5th at the Minichiello house. (HELP!!!)
Chapter members are cleaning out the closets, storage rooms, and garages.
If you haven't used it in two years, chances are you never will.
Ask everyone you know for, at least, a one item donation.
You can also set up an information table. People that don't buy anything will sometimes leave a donation.
We are planning on selling netbook raffle tickets as well.
you could throw in a bake sale, or sell hot dogs and drinks.
We average $200-$500, even when it looks like we have barely anything.

This also serves as our state board notification of fundraiser.
Have a great day.

Gina Minichiello

NFBF Fundraising Committee Chairperson
Greater Jacksonville Chapter, Treasurer