[Nfbf-l] Andrew Regnery

Lenora J. Marten bluegolfshoes at aol.com
Sat Jan 22 20:02:36 UTC 2011

Debby,

His daughter's name is Samantha. I haven't talked to him since Dallas but
wasn't really worried about it til I heard you guys hadn't heard from him
either. He had missed most of our board meetings last year until just a
couple of months before state convention so I just thought we'd hear
from him around March. I do know he travels a lot and is very involved
politically. I met his son in Dallas and they had already been traveling
around for a while. He did say he was going to continue on with that, but
I don't remember when he planned on returning to Florida. Wish I could be
of more help...

The e-mail address and phone I have for him is
andrew.m.regnery at gmail.com
561-301-4504

Lenora