[Nfbf-l] {Disarmed} Coverage for Blind Driver Challenge®

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 21:59:25 UTC 2011

Judy, Thank You for all you do with blind advocacy! We also have to consider
how quickly we split an atom and created nuclear energy. None of the general
public at that time even thought that was a possibility as well! This is
something that WILL make it in our kids future and all of us must start to
realize what we can do for our fblind community's future with the technology
we have available and the technological genious's we have working with us! I
still say that all of this effort from the University  of Virginia and the
National NFB  is nothing short of remarkable!  All the hope and dreams of so
many young people and others after witnessing yesterdays drivers challenge,
prooved we us all how exciting our future will be! Your friend in the cause,
Kirk