[Nfbf-l] Get Ready NFBF!!! National Convention Orlandomanyyears to come!!!

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 04:13:08 UTC 2011

I thought the hotel was really fairly easy to get around in. It just took a
long time to get from point A to point B--lots of walking. Bailey and I only
got really confused once and that was actually earlier on Friday. Don't
quite know how that happened. Anyway, followed the crowd and figured it out.