[Nfbf-l] extremely urgent extremely important extremely fastResponse is 100% recommended: rehabilitation center question

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 04:33:58 UTC 2011

Alexander, I have not attended either of them so cannot answer your
question. Hopefully people who have will let you know.

Sherri
Have you visited my personal page at
http://www.raceforindependence.org/goto/Sherri.Brun
If so, Thank you for changing what it means to be blind.
If not, please go there now!
Thank you.
flmom2006 at gmail.com