[Nfbf-l] 2011 NFBF state convention is now history

Lenora J. Marten bluegolfshoes at aol.com
Wed Jun 1 17:16:45 UTC 2011

I have to say that this was one of the best NFBF conventions ever!
NFBF, Pinellas Chapter, Debbie, Chuck, Jim, all of you did so much
to make the convention as smooth as possible. The goodie bags,
hospitality suite, snacks for daycare were above and beyond
what anyone expected. Our families were very appreciative and
thankful. You're right, every time I saw Martha she was talking
and listening. Anil even took the time to stop in and talk to parents
during one of the workshops as well as the hospitality room. The
hotel was wonderful with a staff that was courteous and helpful.
I'm definitely looking forward to the next time in St. Petersberg!

Lenora