[Nfbf-l] Applebee's fundraiser for NFB Greater Orlando Chapter

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 20:03:31 UTC 2011

Hello all,

I am not only sending this to our chapter, but to everyone on the NFBF list
as well as the parents list and other friends who might be interested. If
you know anyone in Orlando or if you live in the Orlando area, you have the
opportunity to have a fun evening, dine out at a great place to eat and
contribute to the NFB Greater Orlando Chapter. Attached are two PDF fliers
you will need to print out. I am also attaching two text versions so those
with Jaws can read them.  These are fliers for two Applebee's restaurants in
the Orlando area--one on Collegiate Way in East Orlando and one on John
Young Parkway in West Orlando. They are labeled with the name 303 or 315
reflecting the store number. If you open the PDF documents and use Jaws, it
will say "empty document", but If you press control P and enter, it will
print. There are two fliers per sheet. Please take the flier with you when
you go out to eat at Applebees. The one in East Orlando is for June 16 from
5 Pm to 9 PM and the one in West Orlando is for June 23 from 5 PM to 9 PM.
please present the flier to your server and 10% of your meal total will be
donated to our chapter. You may not hand out fliers to others in the parking
lot or the dining room that day, but you may freely distribute these to your
friends and neighbors in advance. You may also forward this e-mail as well.
You may take advantage of both opportunities if you would like.

I hope to see all our chapter members and friends there. If you have any
questions, please call me. Please support this fund-raising event. Happy
eating!

Sherri Brun, Vice-President and Fund-raising chair,
National Federation of the Blind Greater Orlando Chapter
flmom2006 at gmail.com
Phone:  407-898-6024

Have you visited my personal page at
http://www.raceforindependence.org/goto/Sherri.Brun
If so, Thank you for changing what it means to be blind.
If not, please go there now!
Thank you.
flmom2006 at gmail.com