[Nfbf-l] FW: NFB Imagineering Our Future: Striving to make our dreams reality

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Fri Jun 3 20:16:08 UTC 2011

Hello all,

As I look over this issue, one thing is undeniable...all these unique and
energetic activities, whether for seniors  kids or teens, can't help but
make you proud to be a Federationist!

Please look over this newsletter yourself, and I hope it will inspire you to
make a contribution to the Imagination Fund. If you take the time to read
this, believe me, your spirits will be lifted.

Sherrill