[Nfbf-l] Fw: exhibit hall @ National convention

Denise Valkema valkemadenise at aol.com
Sat Jun 11 20:33:45 UTC 2011

It was only a rough schedule. We have the suite and info table. I will get back to you. I won't leave you out. Thanks

-- Sent from Denise's Palm Pre
UgOn Jun 11, 2011 4:22 PM, Joe and Kitty King <joenkitty at earthlink.net> wrote:

Denise, You left out PolkChapter.  Joe and I will be available, beginning on

Tuesday.  Others, in our Chapter, will be arriving on Wednesday.  We have no

special preference.  We have not, yet, read the Agenda. We will be happy to

work, where needed.

Kitty & Joe