[Nfbf-l] Fw: exhibit hall @ National convention

David Evans drevans at bellsouth.net
Mon Jun 13 13:15:00 UTC 2011

Dear Denice,

Donna and I will arrive on Saturday, July 2.  Donna will volunteer two work
2 two hour shifts, one int exhibition Hall sellign T-shirts and one either
in the hospitality suite or info table.
I will work at any one of the spots, but I am to be a presenter in at least
one and maybe two seminars at the request of the national Office and I do
not have the times or locations as yet..  I will keep you informed as I
know.
Carolyn Lapp and Bill Lapp will send you the times they can work, but will
work the exhibition Hall or other places, but she will send you an e-mail.
We may have two other people, who are new members, who would like to work
selling T-shirts and raffle tickets and their nemaes are Jerry and Norren
Fleagle.
Caolyn may have more info on them and we will let you know as soon as we
can.

David Evans, NFBF and GD Jack..