[Nfbf-l] Information table @ national

Holly hbeanie at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 12:40:00 UTC 2011

How about 1-5?

Holly

On Jun 14, 2011 7:46 AM, "Denise Valkema" <valkemadenise at aol.com> wrote:

What time Saturday? Lenora will be @ info. Table Sat 5 to 8. Sherri is
coming but don't know when. Dwight & I will help, too.

Thanks for all you are doing.
Denise

-- Sent from Denise's Palm Pre

On Jun 13, 2011 10:40 PM, Holly <hbeanie at gmail.com> wrote:

I will work the registration tabl...
On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 8:55 PM, Denise Valkema <valkemadenise at aol.com>
wrote:

> Saturday I have Sherri Brun, Dwight Sayer & maybe Lenora Marten. If
anyone else wants to help, let me know.

> Sunday 9:00 - noon Rick & Laurel Brown

> Orlando noon - 4:00

> Johnsons 4:00-6:00

> Rafael  Fernanez & Nallym Bravo 6:00-8:00

> MONDAY

> 9:00-11:30 Boca Lapps

> 11:30 - 2:00 Tallahassee

> 2:00-5:00 Daytona

> 5:00-8:00 Pinellas

> TUESDAY

> 9:00-1:00 Polk

> 1:00-5:00 Jacksonville

> 5:00-8;00 Tampa

> Four hour slots should have 2 two hour shifts & three hour slots
have 2 one & a half hour shifts. Each should have two people. Please
send me the names and contact number for each shift. Since we are in hotel,
cell number works. It can be leaders number if no cell for a name.

> This is a rough schedule. We have exhibit hall & suite to staff,
too. I don't want to leave anyone out that wants to help. We have more
openings for suite. Let me know and I will put you in where needed.

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbf-l_nfbnet.org/hbeanie%40gmail.com

--

"God gives you 86,400 seconds in a day. Take one to say Thank You."

Walter A. Ward

Nfbf-l at nfbnet.org

http://www....
http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbf-l_nfbnet.org/valkemadenise%40aol.com