[Nfbf-l] Polk chapter help @ national

Denise Valkema valkemadenise at aol.com
Tue Jun 14 16:52:19 UTC 2011

Joe & Kitty for Polk chapter

Tuesday FL information table 9-1 (2 people per 2 hour slot%
Wednesday FL Suite 6-8 (2 per 1&1/2 slot)
Thursday FL EXHIBIT Table 12:00-1'45

Please send me list of names & cell contact number for each shift. We have additional suite hours including Thursday from 5-8 if you want or have more volunteers.

Thanks, Denise
-- Sent from Denise's Palm Pre