[Nfbf-l] Fw: exhibit hall @ National convention

Denise Valkema valkemadenise at aol.com
Wed Jun 15 15:21:24 UTC 2011

Sunday 1-4 information table
12:00-2:00
2:00-4:00  Jack

Monday 8-1 FL Suite
8:00-10:30
10:30-1:00

Tuesday FL Exhibit hall table
8:30-10:45 Holly/Bob
10:45-1:00 Sherri/Katie

-- Sent from Denise's Palm Pre
On Jun 15, 2011 11:06 AM, Holly <hbeanie at gmail.com> wrote:

Denise,

Could you email me a copy of your schedule for the information table,

affiliate room and exibit table. Instead of using the & symbol could

you just put commas or a slash bar in between names. For example:

Rick/Laurel Brown, Joe/Kitty King, I am getting a lot of stay letters

that don't belong when the & symbol is used.

I am trying to get Orlando members to fill in, but I need a schedule I can use.

Thanks,

Holly

Nfbf-l at nfbnet.org