[Nfbf-l] Fw: exhibit hall @ National convention

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 18:38:21 UTC 2011

Holly, I just got 5 from Cindy. Do you need them? It actually may be down to
three, because I have two of my own to buy and may buy two more. Marilyn did
not come and did not bring her tickets.
Have you visited my personal page at
http://www.raceforindependence.org/goto/Sherri.Brun
If so, Thank you for changing what it means to be blind.
If not, please go there now!
Thank you.
flmom2006 at gmail.com