[Nfbf-l] Fw: exhibit hall @ National convention

Dan Hicks danjhicks at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 15 22:53:53 UTC 2011

We will be selling raffle tickets at convention. Bring them to exhibits!

Remember everyone to send your sold raffle ticket stubs and money to Gloria
at

3708 West Bay to Bay Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33629

Right away. She will bring all of the stubs for the drawing.

Also, send any unsold tickets you can't sell or don't think you will sell at
the convention to Gloria for redistribution.

Bring the rest of the unsold tickets (if you have any) to the convention and
sell them there. Make sure you give Gloria the stubs and money at the
convention before the drawing.

The Drawing will be held Friday, July 8, at 12 Noon in Wekiwa 5, Level 2, of
the Rosen Shingle Creek. Be there to see who the winner - and winning
chapter - will be.

Dan

"To dare is to lose one's footing momentarily.
Not to dare is to lose oneself."
                 - Soren Kierkegaard

Florida

<drevans at bellsouth.net>