[Nfbf-l] National Convention News

Gloria Hicks glorianfb at irescue-tax.com
Mon Jun 20 03:00:23 UTC 2011

Pretty soon we will be going to the national convention in Orlando.
Hopefully you have reserved your rooms. It's important that you register for
the convention even if you only plan to be there one day. The Florida
affiliate could be number 1 but only if you are registered.

We the Florida affiliate will host a hospitality suite room14231 please come
by. Florida this is your suite.  T-shirts will be available on Saturday and
Sunday. The exhibit hall doe not open until Monday the fourth.

For those of you bringing autos there is a $14 a day charge for parking.
Also if you are in the overflow hotels there will be shuttles every 30
minutes going to the Shingle Creek hotel. Also there is a Publix super
market across from the hotel property. I do not encourage you to walk from
the hotel it's about half a mile and no traffic light to cross six lanes of
traffic.

Wednesday July 6 we are having a Beach Party dance and music. Our own David
Bearden will be the D-j.

 If you have any questions I will try to answer them.

Gloria Mills Hicks TR

3708 W. Bay To Bay Blvd.

Tampa Florida 33629

813 837-1100  Cell: 813 340-9754