[Nfbf-l] Roommate for national

Denise Valkema valkemadenise at aol.com
Mon Jun 20 18:01:16 UTC 2011

Scott now has a room for 7/4-7 and if this works for Bill, let me know.

Denise

-- Sent from Denise's Palm Pre
On Jun 20, 2011 1:49 PM, Holly <hbeanie at gmail.com> wrote:

Bill Otuman would like the same thing. To bad neither have a room.

Could they get in touch and figure something out?

Holly

--

"God gives you 86,400 seconds in a day. Take one to say Thank You."

Walter A. Ward

Nfbf-l at nfbnet.org