[Nfbf-l] Test

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 23:21:47 UTC 2011

Jody, so sorry for the sudden loss of your neighbor. We just never know!
Have to make the most of the life we have and serve and be good to others.

Sherri
Have you visited my personal page at
http://www.raceforindependence.org/goto/Sherri.Brun
If so, Thank you for changing what it means to be blind.
If not, please go there now!
Thank you.
flmom2006 at gmail.com