[Nfbf-l] new local call-in number for Newsline for Daytona

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 16:54:56 UTC 2011

Hello all, Good news for Newsline® subscribers in the 386 area code. We now
have a local call-in number. The number to call in the 386 area code for
Newsline service is (386) 944-5550. Check to make sure this number will not
incur any long distance charges from your local number. Thank you and I am
working on other areas to once again have local access phone numbers.

Sherri Brun
http://www.raceforindependence.org/goto/Sherri.Brun

E-mail: flmom2006 at gmail.com
 NFBF Newsline® chair
www.nfbnewsline.org
Vice-president NFB Greater Orlando Chapter
http://nfbfgoc.org
Secretary FDCP INC
www.fdcp.org

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." John
Lennon