[Nfbf-l] ignorance is bliss

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 21:07:52 UTC 2011

LOL!
----- Original Message -----
From: <petercerullo at aol.com>
To: <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2011 4:56 PM
Subject: [Nfbf-l] ignorance is bliss

This from a publication in Madison, WI

Blind Spoof

Blind People Are Faking It!

Citizens, hear us well. Our great nation is being undermined by asecret
society of individuals who carry deadly white truncheons and lead vicious
attack animals in public on a daily basis. These mysterious folk also have
a secret means of communication, while shocking new evidence seems to
indicate that they may even possess senses superior to those of other
humans. We're speaking, of course, of the legions of the so-called blind.

Let's assume for a minute that we swallow this"blindness" hoax in the
first place. If these people are somehow bereft of the gift of sight, how
does that explain the works of Stevie Wonder, Ray Charles and Ronnie
Milsap? How could such men possibly play music if they were blind? What do
they take us for, ignorant saps?

The first issue I must point out is their very public display ofarmed
might. Every individual laying claim to sightlessness carries a cudgel on
their person at all times. These "canes," as they call them, aresupposed
to help them feel their way along. They are painted white, almost as if the
bearer wished to remind passers-by of its presence, and the weapon's tip is
painted a chillingly suggestive red. Those who have studied the mysterious
fighting arts of the Orient know that such sticks may be wielded with
deadly force by those with skill. In a surprise attack, strategically
placed squads of the "blind" could quickly overwhelm our policeforces.

Their fearsome nature encompasses more than just personalweaponry. Many of
the alleged blind also own large, vicious attack dogs for the supposed
purpose of guidance along city streets.

With one word from their scheming masters, these slavering"guide" dogs
could become guided missiles!